Comet Daily provides information about Comet techniques. Our contributors are leading software engineers who build Comet servers, clients, and web applications. Comet is complex, so our goal is to demystify and simplify Comet for developers, managers, entrepreneurs, analysts, and reporters.
- Comet and Push Technology
- Why Comet is of Growing Importance
- The Future of Comet Part 1: Comet Today
- The Future of Comet Part 2: Server Sent Events
- Comet Comparison Guide
- Comet: Low Latency Data for the Browser
- Wikipedia and Comet Programming
- Comet: Low Latency Data Transit or Really Bad Pun?
- Books: Ajax and Comet Store
In order to keep the content at Comet Daily legitimate, we have policies in place that we feel keep things real:
- Contributors are invited to join Comet Daily based on their technical merit, not on whether or not their company chooses to advertise on Comet Daily.
- Advertisements are limited to those relevant to Comet.
- Contributors are allowed to announce their new products and/or services, but editorial guidelines reject posts that do not add value based on technical merit or that are over the top in hype.