CometD 2.1.0 has been released! The highlights:
- The WebSocket transport has been disabled by default on the client-side until the specification is refined and implemented to address the current proxy security concerns. The CometD transports documentation has more information on how to enable and/or disable WebSocket support.
- Annotated services and fine-grained authorization are now available.
- Compatibility with JDK 5 has been restored, as well as many other fixes.
- Check out the full list of changes
- Documentation has been improved, and the JavaDocs are also available
To get started with CometD, Download it, or install with Maven.